A1 Property Inspections of Greater Northwest Indiana
For sellers, the benefits of a pre-inspection are less clear-cut. At the very least, it offers some peace of mind: Identifying problems, or lack thereof, can soften the suspense of waiting to hear back from the buyer's home inspector about possibly pricey repairs that might be deemed necessary.
Sellers may not even be selling their home. They may be refinancing their home which requires a pre-inspection to be done.
Why get a pre-listing home inspection?
- Time - Selling real estate agents are able to quickly answer questions homebuyers have making the buying decision go faster.
- Options - Sellers can choose who they want to perform the inspection who they know and trust. This can assist in providing details of equipment maintenance, supply dates of improvements, and explanations for current conditions.
- Flexibility - Sellers gain more time to make repairs and compare bids on work to be done, and can truly provide full disclosure to their potential buyers.
- Accurate pricing - A pre-listing home inspection helps the agent set the seller's price expectation and can be used to substantiate a higher asking price.
- No surprises - Agents will have fewer issues to negotiate at the 11th hour, and buyers may even waive their inspection if the inspection was already done meaning a faster closing.
- Full disclosure - Buyers' benefits include receiving a third-party review of the home's condition before making an offer which can assist in procuring financing.
- Stress relief - The inspection can remove any doubt the buyer might have regarding any initial concerns and may also reduce the stress associated with purchasing a home.
Being proactive and getting a pre-listing home inspection can uncover potential surprises that could derail the sale of your house or cost you money.
Leading Home Inspection Company in Northwest Indiana
Making A Difference
Our company was founded in 2013 by Michael & Janet Metrakos. Michael is a native Northwest Indiana resident with a desire to help others and has always wanted to operate his own company. From 1996 through 2001 Michael and Janet have built three residential homes together. Being a home inspector is a perfect fit as Michael enjoys helping others while also being an entrepreneur at heart. Janet keeps the communication channels open with our clients starting from the initial call from clients, etc. to schedule the final inspection.
A1 Property Inspections originally started in fall 2013 as AmeriSpec Home Inspection Service which is currently a franchise brand of ServiceMaster. In the fall of 2018, our company departed from the franchised inspection industry and converted a brand new local company. Our name is A1 Property Inspections of Greater NW Indiana.
Since 2013 the company has inspected thousands of single-family homes, condos, townhomes, duplexes, multi-family residences, and light commercial structures.
We treat each client individually and perform our inspections as if we were inspecting the property for a family member.
Since entering the NW Indiana market in 2013, we are the "thorough" inspection company and proud of our reputation throughout the years.
Nine years of home inspection experience
Always training and improving our expertise.
Detailed reports and we answer questions throughout the inspection with you.
We are proud of all the inspection certifications we have to prove our expertise to you.
Same Day Results
We pride ourselves in providing you the results on the same day of the inspection.
We work to meet your unique scheduling needs.